|Company||Trouw Nutrition Ireland|
Trouw Nutrition Ireland seeks to invite applications for the following permanent post:
Commercial Nutritionist - Job Ref No TRN013
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a skilled Commercial Nutritionist to professionally promote and sell Trouw Nutrition products. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key strategic customers and identifying potential new customers, establishing and maintaining good relations at all levels.
You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Plan how to establish and maintain major account relationships and meet personal sales targets within the full range of products or combination of products
- Able to uncover the crucial needs and requirements of the customer, link this to relevant Nutreco solutions and products and finally close deals
- Develop and explain Scientific and Nutritional solutions to customers
- Utilize local and Trouw Nutrition’s nutritional strategies to solve problems for customers and on farm
- Proactively align (demands and expectations) the internal organization and all relevant stakeholders in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Using Key Account Management strategies, establish and build strong client relationships over time that allow for continuity and ongoing representation reinforced by sales support/delivery programs, and communicate to other relevant organisational functions/divisions
- Participate with other Commercial Nutritionists and sales management as required to develop sales strategies for key accounts and help identify target accounts and opportunities within the framework of a value selling strategy
- Organise customized customer seminars and coordinate applicable targeted marketing activities
- Monitor competitive activity in each account and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated
- Facilitate the customers to meet technical training demands using other team members if required
- And any other duties deemed necessary by the Sales Manager or General Manager/Site Leader
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- At least 5 years of Sales and Account Management experience in a business-to-business environment
- Previous experience working in the agriculture industry
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an Agriculture or Animal Nutrition related discipline
- Experience of developing and nurturing positive relationships and influencing people at a senior level
Knowledge, qualifications, or experience of the following would be an advantage:
- On farm diet formulation packages
- Feed formulation, feed legislation
- Selling calf milk replacers
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, contractual and legal skills
- Adept at persuasive selling, sales processes and tools
- In-depth understanding of Agri- business environments and sales financials
- Ability to understand and explain scientific information and nutrition based solutions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate good time management skills
- Ability to influence and drive change within the organisation
- Strongly motivated with a positive attitude
This job will be based in Northern Ireland but may require travel to ROI
An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate, which includes a competitive salary, pension and company car. Locally, we offer the opportunity of joining the Nutreco family within a small, highly motivated and dedicated team. Working for Trouw Nutrition Ireland brings all the advantages and opportunities of working for an international market leader while feeling part of a local Company. Within Nutreco there are a wealth of possibilities.
Please send us a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14th December 2018 together with the monitoring form provided. CV’s received after the closing date will not be accepted.
Trouw Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer and applications are welcomed regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, political or religious beliefs, disability or marital status.