|Company||Trouw Nutrition Ireland|
|Location||Ship Street, Belfast|
Trouw Nutrition Ireland seeks to invite applications for the following permanent post:
Maintenance Fitter - Job Ref No TRN007
Who we are looking for
Working as a member of the Production department, the Maintenance Fitter will have shared responsibility for ensuring maximum plant availability. You will help deliver a planned maintenance schedule to achieve the maximum machine availability and take ownership of improvement activities and support site projects. We would welcome applications from apprentices or someone who is recently qualified in this area. Training will be provided to enhance your current skills and ensure you are successful in the role.
- Completion and recording of all routine maintenance, calibration, inspections, repairs, modifications and breakdowns
- Ensuring the plant is available for use during normal business hours
- Ensuring maintenance and repairs are completing in-house when possible
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
Currently in an apprenticeship or a qualified time served apprenticeship
Knowledge, qualifications, or experience of the following would be an advantage:
- Track record of delivering sustainable improvements across multiple areas including Safety, PPM, Waste Reduction and Plant performance within an FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Experience in food mills or similar manufacturing industries on automated raw material feed systems, auto weighing, bagging lines, LEV, packaging and palletising equipment a distinct advantage.
- Previous training/skills in Fabrication, Welding, FLT, IPAF, PASMA, IOSH / NEBOSH or Abrasive Wheels a distinct advantage
- Must be self-motivated and have a pro-active approach to the needs of the department/business
- Possess a can do attitude to take ownership of issues
- Delivery sustainable improvements • Be an effective team player
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all functions within the business
- Flexible to work weekends as and when required
This job will be based at Trouw Nutrition’s facility, Ship Street, Belfast.
An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate. Locally, we offer the opportunity of joining the Nutreco family within a small, highly motivated and dedicated team.
Working for Trouw Nutrition Ireland brings all the advantages and opportunities of working for an international market leader while feeling part of a local company. Within Nutreco there are a wealth of possibilities.
Salary will be based on experience with additional company benefits.
Please send us a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Friday 17 August 2018. CV’s received after the closing date will not be accepted.