|Company||Trouw Nutrition Ireland|
Trouw Nutrition Ireland seeks to invite applications for the following permanent post:
Maintenance Fitter - Job Ref No TRN016
Who we are looking for
Working as a member of the Production department, the Maintenance Fitter will have shared responsibility for ensuring maximum plant availability. You will help deliver a planned maintenance schedule to achieve the maximum machine availability and take ownership of improvement activities and support site projects.
We would welcome applications from recently qualified apprentices in this area. Training will be provided to enhance your current skills and ensure you are successful in the role.
- Completion and recording of all routine maintenance, calibration, inspections, repairs, modifications and breakdowns
- Ensuring the plant is available for use during normal business hours
- Ensuring maintenance and repairs are completing in-house when possible
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
Qualified time served apprenticeship in a mechanical discipline
Knowledge, qualifications, or experience of the following would be an advantage:
- Knowledge and experience in electrical engineering would enhance your application
- Track record of delivering sustainable improvements across multiple areas including Safety, PPM, Waste Reduction and Plant performance within an FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Experience in food mills or similar manufacturing industries on automated raw material feed systems, auto weighing, bagging lines, LEV, packaging and palletising equipment
- Previous training/skills in Fabrication, Welding, FLT, IPAF, PASMA, IOSH / NEBOSH or Abrasive Wheels
- Must be self-motivated and have a proactive approach to the needs of the department/business
- Possess a can do attitude to take ownership of issues that arise
- Delivery sustainable improvements
- Be an effective team player
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all functions within the business
- Must be flexible to change shift patterns and work weekends as and when required
This job will be based at Trouw Nutrition’s facility, Ship Street, Belfast.
An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate. Locally, we offer the opportunity of joining the Nutreco family within a small, highly motivated and dedicated team.
Working for Trouw Nutrition Ireland brings all the advantages and opportunities of working for an international market leader while feeling part of a local company. Within Nutreco there are a wealth of possibilities.
Salary will be based on experience with additional company benefits.
Please send us a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Thursday 7 February 2019. CV’s received after the closing date will not be accepted.
Trouw Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer and applications are welcomed regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, political or religious beliefs, disability or marital status