|Company||Trouw Nutrition Ireland|
|Location||Clarendon Dock, Belfast|
Trouw Nutrition Ireland seeks to invite applications for the following permanent post:
Production Scheduler - Job Ref No TRN009
Who we are looking for
Trouw Nutrition Ireland are looking for a Production Scheduler to coordinate all aspects of production planning. Your main responsibility will be to assist the Production Planner and supporting departments in the daily production planning procedure. You will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting of daily production KPI’s and the maintenance of databases.
- Complete tasks within the daily production planning procedure as required by the Production Planner
- Liaise with the Production Planner and various departments within the business on a regular basis to assist with forecasting and establish volumes on a daily, weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- Monitor daily production KPI’s and reporting as necessary
- Ensure all information held within the production database is accurate and updated as necessary Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Educated to G.C.S.E. level with qualifications in Maths and English, grade C or above
- At least one year’s experience working in a production, planning or Supply Chain related role
- Proven experience and working knowledge of an ERP system
- Strong computer skills including MS office, in particular MS Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, and have strong data analysis, numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with all organisational levels and work effectively in a team environment, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
Knowledge, qualifications, or experience of the following would be an advantage:
- Degree qualification in a related discipline
- Previous experience working in the agriculture industry
- Ability to work either in a small team or independently with minimal supervision
- Detail orientated, excellent attention to detail
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Work well under pressure
- Proactive and self-motivated
This job will be based at Trouw Nutrition’s Belfast facility, 33 Clarendon Dock, Belfast, BT1 3BG.
An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate. Locally, we offer the opportunity of joining the Nutreco family within a small, highly motivated and dedicated team.
Working for Trouw Nutrition Ireland brings all the advantages and opportunities of working for an international market leader while feeling part of a local Company. Within Nutreco there are a wealth of possibilities.
Salary will be based on experience with additional company benefits.
Please send us a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 16 September 2018. CV’s received after the closing date will not be accepted.
Trouw Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer and applications are welcomed regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, political or religious beliefs, disability or marital status